Thursday, February 21, 2013

3Castles Award: Barrowmaze Advances to Round II

Just received the news that Barrowmaze has advanced to round II for the 3Castles Award for RPG Design!

As I'm sure you can imagine I'm thrilled.

Barrowmaze faces stiff competition. The other four entrants are all full RPGs.

You can read more about it here:

http://ntrpgcon.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=29&id=2800&Itemid=80#2916

I want to thank my players, who are great, and also wanted to express my thanks to all of you for your support and for making Barrowmaze happen. I planned on attending the NTRPGcon regardless, so this makes the whole thing even more exciting.

9 comments:

  1. That is some pretty good company Barrowmaze II is keeping, especially ACKS and the DCC RPG. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sounds awesome (I have no clue what the 3Castles Award is).

    *reads*

    Now that I've looked it over, if The Dungeon Alphabet won previously, Barrowmaze II deserves this kind of recognition as well.

    Good luck =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say there should be a Steel Cage Match to determine the winner. Four games enter, One game leaves... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the comments I saw praise for Barrowmaze was very high. Maybe we are looking at our first adventure-over-systerm/sourcebook win this year? In any case, congrats Greg. Past winners are Michael Curtis' Dungeon Alphabet and Kevin Crawford's Stars Without Number, pretty nice company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved recognition, and a really impressive bunch. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool.
    Over the past week I've been reading Dungeons of Dread.
    Then last night I flipped through Barrowmaze and its illo books (on a Greater Medusa kick).
    I was again struck by just how well put together BM is.
    Congrats on this.
    Legion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article! All the articles you have, they enjoy reading and learning a lot. Your article is very helpful for me. I hope you will continue to write such good articles as well.
    seo services in pakistan
    seo company in dubai
    digital marketing in pakistan
    pakistani chat room

    ReplyDelete