Saturday, June 30, 2012

Barrowmaze I

As progress on BMII has moved along, the idea of revising and reformatting BMI has been growing in my mind. I'm not try trying to make extra work, but there are things I want to do like include hyphenation, tweak the gutter margin, add more art, etc. BMII will have many of these already addressed so the two books will look more uniform. Most importantly, the high-res map for BMI is almost complete (blue and b/w). I want to put put those up on rpgnow as soon as Monday. I've printed them out on 11x17 and they are super sweet. When I put the new version of BMI up I'll add some thing new to the cover to mark it as such.

5 comments:

  1. Is this revamp the one that Indiegogo Barrowmazening dudes will receive? That would be sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is being revamped to coincide with the Indiegogo campaign for BMII.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be an opportunity to ante up for BM1 if we participated in the BMII indiegogo crowdfunding project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know that as well. If a new edition of BM I is in the works, I'd certainly like to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete