Saturday, June 2, 2012

Barrowmaze on Google+ Last Night

Met up with Brendan S. and Greg J. on Google+ last night for a quick foray into Barrowmaze.

We actually played a little senario using the Random Crypt Generator I'm designing for inclusion in Barrowmaze II. Speaking of Barrowmaze II there's just 10 days left in the campaign :)

The opening is pretty standard fare, I'd encourage you to jump to the points of interest outlined in the description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWHVqzY-hrM

3 comments:

  1. would like to get in on a game, just need to know a bit ahead of time as the 3 hr time difference can pose a problem for me. Hit me up next time your thinking about running something and I can see about arranging my schedule to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got a chance to watch this today.
    Aside from the bullet points you list on the video, you forgot "Mighty 5 Foot Pole" and "Bill Murray Zombie!"

    I have been stabbed, shot, poisoned, frozen, hung, electrocuted, and burned.

    ReplyDelete