Sunday, July 1, 2012

Barrowmaze I Map Look-See

Cory Hamel and I are putting the finishing touches on the Barrowmaze I map. I'll anticipate putting that up on rpgnow as soon as later today/tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a first look-see snippet at the map in classic blue and black/white. I have these printed out on 11x17 and they are pretty swank. Of course these snippets don't do the map full justice and show all the dungeon-delving action to be had, but they'll give you a good idea of what we are shootting for.

Cory is also working hard on the BMI and II combined map for the Indiegogo campaign (when I'm not distracting him with art requests :))

2 comments:

  1. Greg Ive been meaning to ask. Did you fix the problem with the Key for the map. On the one I purchased, it has the symbol for a door listed as Stairs. Im sure you caught this in the reprint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did catch that. Thank you

    Remember that not everything is as it seems in D&D :)

    ReplyDelete