Friday, August 24, 2012

Fantasy Draft Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my Fantasy Football Annual Selection Meeting :)

Nothing quite says the beginning of fall like football.

Anyway, yours truly has the first pick in the draft in a 12 team league. We play with 3WRs and a half point per reception. The draft snakes so I won't pick agan until picks 24 and 25. Draft gurus claim the first pick should be one of Arian Foster, Ray Rice, or Aaron Rogers. I have to play this the right way and guess the way the draft will go to get my players at the endof the second round.

2 comments:

  1. Only 16 more days until that first Sunday kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Rogers 1st overall, esp if you think Jimmy Graham or Gronk will be there in round 2. WR is pretty deep and you could still get 3 quality and a flex. But Rice is so good in a PPR. My draft is Sunday, it's dynasty, so I'm looking at Luck or RG3 or Trent Richardson first overall. (99% likely to grab Luck). Good luck. The first pick is rough.

    ReplyDelete