Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gencon Part II

So, I walked over this morning at 745am and walked right in to pick up my registration with zero wait. Sweet! I spent most of my day wandering the exhibit hall. The OSR booth looked stocked full of sweet modules. I also noticed that Dwarven Forge has a new set of tiles on display for release inthe fall. These are called Catacombs -- and boy, they look like they were MADE for Barrowmaze. All kinds of alcoves, niches, etc filled with skeletons. Brilliant! Just perfect. They even had torches that flickered. Switching topics, I picked up a copy of the Monster Manual II in shrinkwrap (mine is falling apart). I also bought dice for my players and my kids. I'll try to get some pics on the go for later tonightor tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got everything right away and had a good time!

    ReplyDelete