Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Don't DM Screen Often, But When I Do...


I bought this custom screen a year or two ago. It was outrageously expensive, but I like the idea of customizing it and changing the motif periodically. It has panels on the inside and out, which is great because I've redone all the LL tables to include my preferences (additions to tables such as the broadsword) and other random tables I want grouped in specific ways. I also strongly prefer the landscape screen to the older, taller style.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have one of those screens to, it was given to me and still need to find a use for it. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the landscape to portrait screens as well. But lately I've been using a pair of CD cases for a screen and I love them. I can still put a few tables on the inside, nice art on the outside and I don't feel at all disconnected from the players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to print out some art for mine.

    Brendan: http://www.amazon.com/Savage-Worlds-Customizable-Screen-S2P10002/dp/1930855591/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1329685056&sr=8-3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask and you shall receive:

    http://www.rpgshop.com/rpg-books/generic-rpg/savage-worlds-en/savage-worlds-custom-gm-screen.html

    ReplyDelete