Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: D&D Tee from Welovefine.com


Welovefine.com have a number of tees with old school D&D prints, so I decided to order a shirt. I don't have very nice things to say about the experience.

First: It took them over a week just to make the shirt.

Second: It was expensive, like $25 for the shirt plus $12 dollars shipping, because, you know, I live on Mars. If I bought two shirts the shipping price jumped to $28 bucks, if you can believe that! Gimme a break.

Third: As you can see from the image at the webstore and the image above the prints are very different in size.

Fourth: The worst part is that the quality of the tee is average to poor. The tshirt is very thin. If I'm paying that much for a tee it had better be super sweet and durable. It isn't and it won't be.

I contacted them and explained my point of view and was invited to return the shirt. GEE THANKS.

Overall, I was disappointed with the entire experience. I wish I could say something positive, to balance this discussion but there was no silver lining whatsoever.

My advice - find your gaming tees somewhere else.

5 comments:

  1. So wait..

    It is actually cheaper to buy two shirts separately and have them mailed to you then to buy them together and have them mailed to you? ($12+$12 VS $28).

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. That's the kind of BS I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wold be much cheaper to buy the special iron-on transfer paper, print the Red-Box image to it and iron it on yourself onto a nice high quality T-shirt.

    $25.00 for one T-shirt? I've shopped at a place that sold 3 t-shirts for like $5.00. They were good quality and have lasted a long-time. That site needs a mascot... a highwayman pointing a gun at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do the transfers come from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can purchase the iron-on transfer paper or kit from office supply stores, Target or, maybe even, Wal Mart.

    ReplyDelete